// Display the thankyou message
1. This web site is intended to supply general (not specific) information, and serve as an introduction to Mack Law.
2. While much effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these web pages, I cannot guarantee the information is either current or applicable to the individual reader's situation.
3. This web site is not intended to either provide or take the place of legal advice. Thus, the reader should not rely on information provided herein, and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the reader's state.
4. I do not intend links on the web site to be referrals or endorsements of any linked entities.
5. I do not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this web site in a state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
6. The use of internet e-mail for confidential or sensitive information is discouraged.